We exist to help the world better understand people through data. Our mission is to transform how data is used to discover new insights and empower human driven decisions.
KnowledgeHound is changing the game as to how companies (some clients include Procter & Gamble, Clorox and Weber) ingest, save and recycle their market research. We work in the market research industry which is full of antiquated tools that make it difficult to access and use important data. Our aim is to use modern technology along with wide range of relevant data to make it easy to research market behavior and to provide valuable insights for our customers.
We are just over 3 years old and have a working product with paying customers and a steady revenue stream. Procter and Gamble, Whirlpool, and Weber are just some of our Fortune 500 clients with many more to come. We recently closed a $3M round of funding and are rapidly expanding.
Our team, located in Chicago, is small yet mighty. This gives you a unique opportunity to make an immediate impact and to get involved and influence all aspects of the business. If you don't shy away from tough, but rewarding, challenges and value design and engineering craftsmanship - let’s chat!
The Director of Client Success will collaborate with Client Success Managers to drive successful client launches and ensure continued usage and growth across the organization. The Director of Client Success will be a very strategic-minded relationship builder that thrives in an energetic and passionate environment.
- Oversee and collaborate with the client success team while leading new ideas and strategy to ensure our clients expectations are exceeded.
- Work with the client success team on what it takes to grow client business, suggest changes, and find opportunities for growth.
- Leverage client data to shape success stories, drive revenue, identify client improvement areas, and suggest product changes.
- Work directly with other teams within the organization to identify ways to increase efficiencies and improve continued customer success.
- Lead company thinking around client success strategy and troubleshooting client issues as they may arrive.
- Strong leadership experience to lead and guide a team of passionate and bright professionals that are committed to client success.
- Strategic-minded individual with the ability to find opportunities for growth and change while working collaboratively with their team to ensure success.
- Ability to manage and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to come up with new ideas that will allow the client success team to continually improve business relationships.
- Must understand SaaS and how to leverage its capabilities to leverage strong strategic partnerships.
- Proven experience in growing client business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in Customer Success/Client Management type roles.
- Embraces ambiguity as an opportunity.
Will we be the right fit for you? Below are the values in which we operate. Matching values will be a critical element to the candidate’s success and happiness in this role.
- Customer obsessed - Our customers are more than just a sales figure. We value those who treat our customers like the dynamic, wonderful people they are and obsess over every interaction we have with them.
- Live passionately - We are a company of individuals who want to take advantage of all that life has to offer. We value people who dare to do more than collect a paycheck, who bring their life experiences to the table, and who know how to stay balanced to maximize productivity at work and at home over the long term.
- Own it - At KnowledgeHound, ownership goes beyond your specific role or title. We value those who exhibit the willingness, autonomy, and discipline to pick up a problem and courageously tackle it head on.
- Team first - We always approach our success and failures as a team. We value those who remain humble and respectful for other people and exhibit a willingness to put the team above their own self interest.
- Create, innovate, disrupt - As a company that is on a mission to change the way people think about data, we value those who push themselves to approach challenges creatively. We want disruptors and innovators that aren’t afraid to challenge the status-quo.
- Biased to action - We value those who don’t give in to "analysis paralysis" and who focus on moving and delivering fast. We are not afraid to fail and we put pragmatism ahead of unneeded formality.
- Be extraordinary - Going above and beyond is a normal way of life for us at KnowledgeHound. We value people who always strive to amaze colleagues and customers by delivering above and beyond expectations, who continuously seek to get better at everything they do, and who exhibit integrity in all their endeavors.
Have what it takes?
Send us your cover letter and resume.Apply Now